Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I or my child has received a traffic citation?
2. What do I do if I or my child is charged with a delinquency offense?
3. How do I get court appointed counsel for a delinquency charge?
4. I received a Notice of Hearing for juvenile court. Where do I go?
5. Where do I go to pay fines, courts costs, and filing fees?
6. Where do I go to get copies of journal entries for custody matters?
7. How do I get my record sealed and/or expunged?
8. I or my child was notified for a diversion meeting. What does that mean?
9. Can anyone refer a child to diversion?